This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
I. About the Website
1. The general objective of the Website is to provide information about the Building Universities in Disaster Resilience (BUiLD) project and to report on its progress through its blog and social media channels linked to this Website.
3. The project consortium is committed to ensuring the uninterrupted availability of the website. However, this cannot be guaranteed. In this regard, access to the website may occasionally be suspended, restricted or impeded to permit repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services or facilities.
Information and materials means any content including data, text, images or videos available on the BUiLD website.
General Terms means the present terms and conditions to which any use of the Website, Information and Materials thereof is subject.
II. Applicable terms
1. Access to, and use of, any Information and Material of the Website are governed by these General Terms and conditions of use, and imply acceptance of these General Terms by the user.
2. The European Union and the BUiLD consortium reserve the right to amend these General Terms and any other specific terms on the Website at any time by posting amended terms and conditions on the Website. Such amendments will take effect on the date on which they are posted.
4. The information published on the website and Service, are owned by the BUiLD Consortium.
5. Re-use of the information published on the Website for commercial purposes is not allowed, though it may be used for educational or journalistic purposes if the origin of the information used is acknowledged. Proprietary rights, including copyright, applied to all content available via this Website are vested with their respective owners. Access to the information on the Website does not give users any ownership thereof. All rights not specifically granted herewith are reserved by the respective owner(s).
IV. Right of use and limitations
1. Access to the Information and material of this Website is granted for the purposes described in point I above, within the scope and objectives pursued by the European Commission and the BUiLD Consortium.
2. Use of the Information and Material is regulated as follows.
a) use the website for their own non-commercial, educational or journalistic purposes, without modifying the Information, and Material of this website.
Users shall not:
a) use the Information or Materials for commercial purposes;
b) perform any activity that could harm or violate the website’s purposes
b) perform any activity that may result in the extraction of Information from the website.
The foregoing licence does not cover information to which any granted or pending intellectual property right applies (e.g. trademarks, designs and database rights). In those cases, and in any event where a commercial use is required, users are encouraged to seek specific and explicit permission from the European Commission and the BUiLD consortium.
The present General Terms do not authorise use of the European Commission of BUiLD visual identity and logo. The latter are subject to specific terms and conditions.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
For enquiries with respect to matters concerning the website and to seek specific and explicit permission, please contact: email@example.com